Friday, December 9, 2016

Feminine Landscapes (13) by rsy


Model: Zoi Morgan (Instagram: @zoi_model, Website: Model Zoi). (Photo better viewed on a black background, which can be done by clicking the photo or hitting H or M on the keyboard.) Low-key bodyscapes have always fascinated me, and I have always wanted to be able to create and capture them. This one also comes from my third-ever low-key bodyscape session, which was part of the nude photoshoot I had with Zoi over 2 days in Dubai late in October 2016 (my third-ever nude photoshoot). To create this shot, I used the Rogue FlashBender 2 XL Pro Strip Grid Attachment on my Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight, which was mounted off-camera on a tripod positioned to Zoi's right. For post-porcessing, I used Lightroom and Silver Efex Pro 2. via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment