Monday, July 18, 2016

Golden Path by MagnusSvensson


This picture was taken an early summer morning, my friend and I had been up since the middle of the night and waited in the sun's first rays. We had just come from our hiding place after being photographed red deer and wild boar, and we were on our way to the car when I saw these amazing rays of the sun, I asked my friend to go ahead on the road to try to catch him in the right position. And it succeeded. I took this photo a few years ago, I published it in two other social networks, and it has unfortunately been stolen several hundred times... and I have also found the image on book covers... But I've never gave my permission.....but why complain....this image must have appealed to many. It is one of the few pictures I have taken I am satisfied with. via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment