Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Juxtapose by TylerRayburn


August 2015 This photo made me realize my fascination with architecture. I had never really been that interested in photographing in the city before, but during my 365 project I was constantly trying to do things that I've never done before so I decided to start taking a few pictures in the city and see how it might effect my work. Ever since this day I have loved photographing people & architecture! I'm sooooo glad that I went out and tried something new because it developed a completely new style and interest that I didn't know existed before. Now I love my work more than ever before! You will never know until you TRY. Just try. http://ift.tt/290HhOr 15% off prints until the end of June then prices go up! (3 more days!) via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment