Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Electric Auras (pt 2) by robwoodcoxphoto


I’m excited to share the second image of a personal series titled “Electric Auras” I have developed amidst my world tour to document the beautiful people I meet. I interact with a lot of people as I travel but there are a few that stand out to me; they are the quickest to smile, the fastest to share a meal, and the first to offer assistance with no additional cost or strings attached. I find peace with these people because they are the reason I have great memories and their warm spirits resonate with mine. I want to show these people as powerful through the creation of this series; in a world often consumed with hatred and greed, it is the kind and humble that truly hold power in my eyes. This particular image is of my now good friend and Vietnamese brother, Long Tran. He’s a fellow photographer and explorer and surely has a bright future with his great talent and personality! We shot this photo on a secluded stretch of the Mekong River in southwest Vietnam. www.robwoodcox.com via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment