Monday, August 31, 2015

For Jeff by scottsmorra


This image is In Memory of Jeff Swanson who passed away at age 30 from melanoma. We all miss you! Please consider visiting and donating to the Melanoma Research Foundation to support the battle against melanoma. “Just go. Lay down all your doubts and hit the road. You don't know what the future holds, so get off the couch while you can! The beauty is out there waiting to be captured.” – Jeff Swanson --- About the image: Summit, Mt Hood, Oregon. I captured this image during an early summer climb of Mt Hood. Our group summited at sunrise and we arrived just in time to see the triangular shadow of the mountain being cast upon the surrounding landscape. This moment was truly unique and it's something I will never forget! Before starting this climb, I couldn't decide if I should bring my dSLR photo gear along. Hauling heavy dSLR gear up the mountain didn't sound very appealing, but I finally decided to bring everything along just in case the light was good on the summit. Although it was a lot of work getting to the top with all of my gear, I'm really happy I brought everything along! My Website - Facebook - Google+ - Twitter - Instagram via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment