Monday, August 31, 2015

FOR JEFF by jaychong


re-edit of an older photo. It seems these past few months the Landscape photography community has been caught in a loop rehashing/arguing over topics that really shouldn't need administrative oversight and way too much time and energy dedicated. I am so encouraged and saddened by today's postings. I am encouraged because I see a community of photographers united for a cause and share stories for a passing of a friend and fellow photog. I am saddened because in reading so many stories shared by people that I think Jeff Swanson is a person that I would have loved to have known. His legacy exists through his work and his loyal and passionate friends. "Jeff it and be there" Take a look at Jeff's work, story and if you can help donate towards a worthy cause: http://ift.tt/1Kmy8QL via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment