Friday, July 24, 2015

Prometheus by Turnipfarmer


Kings Cross Underground Station, London, England - http://ift.tt/V5qrF7 I couldn't resist in playing around with this tunnel and this was the result, another to add to my 'Conceptional Fabrication' photo series, it is good fun. I have done two versions of this, one in this monochrome feel and the other in a colour feel. Personally I prefer this one as it gives it a more sci-fi futuristic feel to the image but I might upload the other later on and let you see which you all prefer. This is one tunnel I plan to revisit next time I am down in London which will hopefully be Open House London. As always I can't wait for it and look forward to seeing what the Open House team have in store as the main events! I am planning on doing a blog post maybe next month of some of the places I have visited in the last 5 Open Houses that I have done to help those make decisions on where to visit and photograph. Would this be of interest to anyone? Hope you are all having a great week so far and looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and all! :-) via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment