Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Jane's Winter Carousel by Marcel_Zizkat


Please look at a back blackground (press h) at maximised size (press m). Thank you very much. This is a repostprocessed image of my favorit New York shot I made this Winter. Sharpend for a1920pixel Monitor. About the Picture: New York knocked me down... got kind of a vey short abdominal influenza... was staying in the hotel for 1 day and sleeping, sleeping, sleeping.... it helped. :) After the snow today and some very nice snowscenes near the Times Square I decided to go to Brooklyn Bridge Park and around in order to catch a kind of special sunset in the snow... Was not exactly what I expected. This time i took my 17-70mm lens... Had lots of problems by getting the right hyperfocal distance... dont know why. Actually I think something is not working right. Have to find out exactly what. Dont have that problem with my lovely 10-20mm lens. :) So trying and trying. :) Feel free to comment. thx for watching. Hope you enjoy at least some of my pictures. via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment