Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Accidental Tourist by MilesMorganPhotography


Finally getting around to dealing with images from the fall..... of 2012. Taken on a fantastic day out with my American Idol Ryan ZeDyar and his fiancé Candace. This was the first time I got to spend any real time with the two of them together, and it was extremely touching to see the beauty of their relationship and its a pleasure to have watched it grow since this day. It's also AMAZING to see how much Candace has grown as a photographer in just a couple of years. I seem to get worse. Anyway, I know some of you are going to think that these leaves look like they were placed there. I would NEVER move leaves for an image. Except for this time. And then there was that time at Punchbowl. And the rest of the times I've shot in autumn. But except for those times, I am APPALLED that you would even suggest it. Some of you might recognize this location from my "Hump Rock" image. In fact, this autumn snap came first. We were just out exploring and following some creeks around and happened across this area. I usually only like to explore things from my couch, so this was a rather lucky find. via 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment