Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bavarian Classic by MCastro17 Add me http://ift.tt/1lNlcrl



Neuschwanstein in the Bavarian Alps (stitched panorama) I’ve wanted to visit this place for while now. I was pretty excited with the weather forecast; it was supposed to snow for 3 days and on the fourth day it was supposed to be sunny. So I though, perfect! I flew into Frankfurt from Qatar, and drove to Hohenschwangau (the village near the castle) where I stayed for a few days. The place is beautiful, but at this time of the year the trees aren’t looking that great so the place it’s really not at its best, unless you get a lot of snow. Things weren’t looking so good, the weather forecast didn’t come through when it was supposed to, but I was determined to stay there and wait for the right conditions. On day 6 I decided I wasn’t going to stay more than 7 days, but the snow finally came. It snowed heavy all night, but the sky looked horrible early in the morning, except for about 10-20min when the sun almost came out and I was able to take my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment