Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hidden Gem by cwexplorationphotography Add me http://ift.tt/1lNlcrl



++view on black++ This will be my last post for 2014. I would like to wish all of you a very, very happy and safe New Year! Thanks so much for all of your support in 2014 and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring! This image means a great deal to me as it was taken on a recent trip down to the gorge with my dad. He hadn't been down in that area since he was a child so I took him to one of my favorite areas down there to shoot photos with him. It's a memory that I won't soon forget and I'm so grateful that I'm still able to spend time with him and do things like this. I went with a faster shutter speed in an effort to really capture the textures of the water, specifically movement near the bottom. This was taken at Emerald Falls in the Gorton Creek area in the Columbia River Gorge of Oregon in the early afternoon light. Hope you guys enjoy it! Emerald Falls, Columbia River Gorge, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment