Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Freezing But Breathtaking Experience by virginie24jb Add me http://ift.tt/1lNlcrl



To dare to get out when it's (really) cold... This is what I learnt Sunday evening. A breathtaking spectacle of nature in very low temperatures (14°F / -10°C). I'm so happy I decided (and managed) to confront the cold. I wish everybody to witness something like that in their lives. First I thought I'd only use some fingerless gloves to be able to carry my camera more carefully but I couldn't stand the cold for two minutes. It was in pain that I looked for my other gloves. I was a little scared for my gear too. The blowing snow... some actually froze around the zoom ring. Walking back to the car I realized that I had had a blast photographing that sunset. I would sit in the snow, run to capture the moment, I wouldn't think about anything else but the moment, I wouldn't care about anyone around me. A real moment of happiness. And then I wished I could do that every day. Champ du Feu, Alsace, France

No comments:

Post a Comment