Sunday, November 30, 2014

And she danced... by FelixInden Add me http://500px.com/varghese



...above the petrified trolls of Vik i Myrdal in Iceland. You see the rock needles? These are called Reynisdrangar and the legens tell they once were trolls that wanted to attack the land. While their attempts they got petrified and now they stand there, blown by the wind and harrased by strong waves. It was a surreal situation- the Aurora borealis was seeming to communicate with them. Wonderful moment alone on the beach! Click for information:Aurora borealis photography workshop on Lofoten 09-16.01.2015 Guides are Stian Klo and Felix Inden :) WE SPEAK: SPANISH I GERMAN I ENGLISH I NORWEGIAN Featuring LucrOit Filterholders and Formatt Hitech Filters who will give us filterholders and filters for you to learn :) Circle me on G+ :) Order fine art prints via info@felixinden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment