Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Columbia River Gorge Sunrise by ZackSchnepf Add me http://ift.tt/1fqSViy



This is 5 exposures blended together using my advanced Photoshop tonality control and multiple exposure blending techniques. I produced a video detailing these techniques, it's available here: www.zschnepf.com Last weekend I was co-teaching a workshop in the Gorge with fellow Photo Cascadia member and good friend David Cobb. We had a great group as usual. We were under a pretty cool, unstable weather pattern with lots of wind and rain, but it set us up for some dramatic conditions. We saw waterfalls, rainbows, paragliders, wildflower fields, incredible gorge views, and some spectacular light. This was our last morning. While I was helping some students set up in some foreground flowers I noticed this scene unfolding. I stepped to the edge of the cliff and fired off a quick bracket series and went back to helping some students. It was a great weekend of photography and adventure. Thanks for commenting! Proud team member of Photo Cascadia Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment