Monday, September 30, 2013

Her majesty has arrived by locustgirl



This is dedicated to my dear friend Dave whom I met at the field where there were great gray owls. He is the first person I have ever met in real life who shares the EXACT same passion as me when it comes to owls, and the same intensity as well. Such a kind and sweet soul and NEVER lets his ego get in the way, a beautiful and rare quality these days:) This image is © Heather King. You may not use this or any of my images (in whole or in part). All Rights Reserved. Copying, altering, displaying or redistribution of any of these images without written permission from the artist is strictly prohibited. Taken with Canon 7D EOS 70-300 mm lens taken at 300mm AS IS Taken in east end of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada via 500px http://500px.com/photo/47736402

No comments:

Post a Comment