
This is one of the most beautiful sky that I've ever seen at Huntington Beach Pier. I took this one on Dec 24th, 2014. I think it's my Christmas gift from God to a photographer like me. ^^ I wanted to post this image right away on that day but due to the parties and meetings I had to postpone this until now. I named this photo "Joy to The World" cause Christmas has a special meaning for me. It's important to remember that the greatest gift from God was our Lord Jesus Christ had came to the world to save us from sins and give us the eternal life for those who believe in Him. I know that not all of us who believe in Jesus, but I'm a believer! I hope you will too! :) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:16 Thanks for stopping by everyone! :) Photographed by: Nhut Pham Location: Huntington Beach, CA Social Network: Nhut Pham Fine Art American | 500PX | Website | Flickr | Facebook Page
No comments:
Post a Comment