Please come and join me on facebook! I really would love to see you and start a friendship! This image is a 'Crazy Love' Dahlia taken just before the hard freeze. Happy November! The gardens have begun their journey into the winter. During which they will rejuvenate, rest, and hibernate only to be bigger and more beautiful next year. In a way I believe people do the same thing. For me even more so, maybe, because I am in pain and unable to move well in the cold. But without that I wouldn't be where and who I am today. Life is a circle, a balanced dance of good and bad. I think it is imperative to go through the dance with hope and optimism whenever possible. Life is beautiful, it may be hard to remember sometimes, but it is. I am so lucky and eternally grateful for all of the love, support, and beauty in my life and I sincerely hope you all have the same blessings. I am also excited to now have time to get through the summers images and re-organize them out of the app I have used for years and into Lightroom 5. Any tips, tricks, or info are most welcome! Have a beautiful weekend! Love and Light - Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment