Saturday, November 2, 2013

Autumn Road by NhtPhm



Sorry that I couldn't spend much time on 500px lately cause my company has blocked access to the site. But I still can play on facebook, you can find me HERE if you like to see more of my works. I think facebook will be my main playground from now on. Like I said before, I think 500px has put me on their "black list" so all my photos need like double votes to have the score like before. So I think it's not fair and I really don't want to upload any photos here anymore, but I really want to keep the connection with you friends here on 500px and keep posting. But thanks to your kindness and love. I saw my recent photos has more votes than before! I really appreciate it, but now I have less time to be on here to go over all the comments and votes so I really sorry if I didn't vote back as soon as i want. From now, to save time; you may not see my comments but you'll see my votes for you when I get home after work! :( Thanks again for your supports and have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment