Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nature Painting! by NhtPhm



This time I went to the beach with one thing in mind that I was going to make a vertical panorama photo. This is the first time I do something like this after seeing some of famous photographer's vertical panel. When I looked out my window and saw this amazing sky, I know this is the chance to do the vertical panel. So I drove to my favorite beach "The Huntington Beach Pier" to do the job. This was done with 4 shots! I don't know if I can print out this one and laminate it to fill my bedroom door or not! That would be cool if I can! I'm thinking to open an account with Fine Art American to sell my work. This may be my first photo for sell! :) Thanks for looking and supporting my work! Have a great day everyone! Again, you're invited to like my Facebook Page if you like to see more of my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment